Wednesday 27 March 2013

Finding Out...

I've just found out that I've been successful !!!

BUT, rather unfortunately, there aren't any vacancies available at the depot I was supposed to go to! Apparently a last minute transfer request was received from a conductor already employed with the TOC, which meant the vacancy had been taken!

I'm reassured that I'm next on the waiting list for the depot, and they will keep in touch with me on a regular basis. I'm also informed that they expect the next Trainee Conductor training course to commence later this year in the Autumn. 

Nevertheless I am really pleased and it is definitely something to look forward to! Hopefully the next few months will fly by!

So, for now, my online "application status" says: SUCCESSFUL - ON HOLD.



Looks as though I've come as far as I can. Whilst I'm waiting for a position to become available, I'll post a selection of conductor vacancies on the blog. 

I'll update you with my situation when I hear anything new!

Good Luck everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment